If you want to get the most out of online selling, well, it’s time to upgrade your Prosperna Plan now. Find out how in this article.
- Prosperna’s All-In-One eCommerce software comes in four different plans: Free, Plus, Pro, and Premium.
- Upgrading your Prosperna Plan allows you to reap the benefits of having a strong online presence such as selling to multiple social commerce platforms including Facebook, Viber, and Whatsapp.
- You can choose to upgrade or downgrade your Prosperna Plan at any time, depending on your business needs.
What are the Available Prosperna Plans?
Prosperna’s platform is integrated with eCommerce features that make online selling easier than ever. Our All-In-One eCommerce software enables you to create your own online store, accept online and offline payments, and automatically book shipping, even without coding skills.
There are four (4) types of Prosperna Plans available: Free, Plus, Pro, and Premium.
When you sign up for an account on Prosperna, you are automatically subscribed to the Free Plan. And it’s literally free because there are no one-time setup fees and no monthly subscriptions.
For the Free Plan, you can enjoy the basic features of Prosperna such as having your own online store, accepting all types of payment (COD, credit/debit cards, eWallets, bank transfers, and over-the-counter), and different shipping methods (book my own, store pickup and auto-book shipping).
If you’re new to social commerce and selling in Facebook Marketplace, then this plan is for you because you can upload up to ten (10) products and sync your Facebook shop to your Prosperna online store.
If you have been social selling for a while and your inventory goes way more than 10 items, then upgrading to the Plus Plan is the right fit for you. It has added features and integrations to help online sellers grow.
With the Prosperna Plus Plan, you can upload up to fifty (50) products to your website. And not only can you sell on Facebook but also on Instagram. This allows you to showcase more of your business and reach more potential customers.
What’s more, is that you get to have your own domain name. Having a website builds credibility and you can instill trust in your website more when it’s registered in your own business name.
The Plus Plan comes with advanced dashboard reporting, where you can easily review your store’s performance by analyzing the insights.
Check your website traffic by knowing how many visitors you have and the number of new customers you gain each day, week, or month. You can even review how much sales you are making separately on Facebook and on Instagram.
So, your online business is really doing great. You’ve established yourself as a certified online seller and are now looking to expand your business.
It’s high time that you upgrade to Prosperna Pro Plan!
This plan allows you to upload up to 100 products which means more choices and options for your customers. So be sure to take really good photos of your products for this helps attract customers to your online store.
It also gives your business more online visibility, thus, helping you leverage the growth of online shoppers in the Philippines because not only can you sell and market on Facebook and Instagram but also on Lazada.
And now that your business is growing, so is your team. The Pro Plan allows more than 2 admin users which means the person that you add as an admin can also make the necessary tweaks to your website, add, edit, or delete products and view your online store performance.
This plan gives you more freedom to spread your wings as an online seller because not even the sky is the limit with the Prosperna Premium Plan.
No matter how many products you have—be it hundreds or thousands—you can show them all to the world because this plan has unlimited product uploads.
There are more chances of increasing your online sales considering this plan enables selling to all sales channels possible, including Shopee, Viber, and Whatsapp.
Managing and operating your online business is made easier with the Premium Plan because you can invite the entire business organization—from the highest to the lowest rank—to operate your online store with its unlimited admin users feature.
With the Premium Plan, you also get priority custom feature requests and support responses from our team. You enjoy the features from the Free, Plus, Pro Plan and so much more.
How to Upgrade Your Prosperna Plan?
Here are the five (5) easy steps you need to follow to upgrade your Prosperna Plan.
Through the myChat website:
- Open your myChat account and click on the “Upgrade” button.
- You will then be redirected to the billing page where you can choose what type of plan (e.g. Plus, Pro, Premium) you’re going to subscribe to and the payment scheme (e.g. monthly or annually). Click on the “Add to Order” button.
- Once you’ve chosen your type of plan and payment scheme, you will see an order summary on the right side of the page. Click on the “Checkout” button to proceed with your payment details.
- At the checkout page, enter your payment details. You can choose to pay either through a credit/debit card or eWallets (e.g. PayMaya, GCash, GrabPay, ShopeePay). Then, click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully upgraded your Prosperna account.
Through the myChat mobile app:
- Open your myChat account and go to ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Billing’.
- Choose your preferred payment scheme (monthly or annually) and what type of plan you want to upgrade to (Plus, Pro, Premium).
- Scroll down and click on the “Checkout” button to proceed with your payment details. At the checkout page, enter your payment details. You can choose to pay either through a credit/debit card or eWallets (e.g. PayMaya, GCash, GrabPay, ShopeePay). Then, click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully upgraded your Prosperna account.
Prosperna Plan FAQs
Can I change my Prosperna Plan anytime?
Yes. Our customers have the freedom to upgrade and downgrade their plan at any time. Just send an email to email@example.com so they can assist you.
What payment options do you offer?
We accept a large number of credit/debit cards with Visa or Mastercard logos. We also accept payments through eWallets such as GCash, PayMaya, GrabPay, and ShopeePay.
Can I see a live demo or speak to a representative?
Yes. Prosperna offers one-on-one personalized demos to give you a hands-on view of the entire system and answer all of your questions. You can register, start an online chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a FREE demo.
There are a lot of benefits you can get when you upgrade your Prosperna Plan. One good example is that it allows your business to have more freedom and flexibility when it comes to online selling by creating a digital product catalog that showcases more or all of your products to your customers. Another thing is it allows you to reach more sales channels which means more potential customers and revenue for your business.
Upgrading your Prosperna account is as easy as 1,2,3,4,5. So what are you waiting for? Click that upgrade button now.
Prosperna, Your Partner to eCommerce Success
Prosperna is an all-in-one eCommerce platform for Philippine businesses. We are on a mission to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software.
In fact, we are super passionate about helping Philippine MSMEs we’re giving you a free account forever!
Want to start selling online? Create your free-forever Prosperna account now.