Do you like to think outside the box and are you passionate about creating something out of nothing?
Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
The “future” has already started and we’re taking steps to create the world’s first single platform solution that brings together a brand.com online store builder and social commerce which will then enable us to compete in the greater SE Asia region as well as globally.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for someone who gets in the game and has a strong vision to create mobile softwares to simplify the lives of our customers.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either knows how to get the job done or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is up-to-date with latest techniques.
- Distinct mental aptitude to learn new things and enhance their skills.
- Share our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
- Is a strong team player who is highly collaborative and committed to delivering perfection in architecting applications.
What would you be doing?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native is a plus
- Write business logic using Reducers Actions and Redux framework
Related work experience & skills:
- Knowledgeable on functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Has understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of software development approaches, principles, and flows
- Experience working on large, complex web and mobile apps
- Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
- A collaborative approach to build apps and solve complex problems
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with agile methodologies and best practices
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “Mobile Developer Rockstar!” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us:
- Bernadette Rañoa, HR Business Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org