Are you a motivated and sales-oriented professional that’s tech-savvy?
Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Who is Prosperna?
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate, month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for sales-oriented Account Executives to respond to inbound leads, qualify prospects, demo our solutions and persuade new customers to choose us as their eCommerce partner.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either has the natural born business communication skills or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is driven by the relentless pursuit of closing deals and getting rewarded for their results.
- Has the tech-savviness and communication skills to build a connection with business owners and help them succeed.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Achieve sales goals by developing sales strategies to achieve new business sales quotas.
- Research prospects, prepare and contact potential and existing customers via phone, email, SMS and social media.
- Deliver online software demonstrations via Google Meet and/or Zoom.
- Handle sales objections and negotiations.
- Prepare and send quotes and proposals.
- Win profitable and high quality new business opportunities.
- Manage, document and maintain the entire sales process within our CRM.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participate and contribute value during sales team meetings.
Related work experience & skills:
- Proven track record of consistently achieving monthly sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business and eCommerce technology sense.
- Keen sense and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with related b2b, solution selling or software-as-a-service solutions.
- Experience with using CRM and other marketing, sales or online productivity tools.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “Account Executive Rockstar” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us:
- Bernadette Rañoa, HR Business Partner – email@example.com