Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
Are you looking for a tech company where you can see and witness how the products you build can make an impact?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for an organized HR Officer to run and operate business and employee records.
In addition, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Empathetic towards employee concerns.
- Able to display Integrity in all aspects of business processes.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Execute and oversee payroll duties including creation of new hire accounts, calculating monthly commissions, bonuses, reimbursements and other payroll responsibilities.
- Maintain and monitor internal employee records (201 File).
- Preparing and renewing HR documents such as employee contracts and other business requirements.
- Assisting in the review and updating of company policies and legal compliance.
- Manage employee benefits such as hmo and government mandatories inquiries.
- Plan social coordination and internal arrangement from travel to processing expenses.
- Organize and implement company employee engagement events, rewards and initiatives.
- Other ad hoc HR projects assigned.
Related work experience & skills:
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in HR Administration role
- Has the ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Knowledgeable in using payroll systems preferably Salarium.
- Sound knowledge in labor laws and practices.
- Understands the concept of priority and severity of a task.
- Meticulous, resourceful, strong communication skills and self-driven with the ability to influence and garner support.
- Preferably has experience coordinating and handling engagement activities.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital, Ideaspace and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to “just do it”!
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “HR Officer Rockstar” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us:
- Bernadette Rañoa, HRBP – email@example.com