Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
The “future” has already started and we’re taking steps to create the world’s first single platform solution that brings together a brand.com online store builder and social commerce which will then enable us to compete in the greater SE Asia region as well as globally.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
At the heart of our technology is the ability to deliver customer success and we believe that the entire customer experience is the key driver to that goal.
We’re looking for a Head of UX to work directly with our CEO. There are 3 key initial objectives:
- Create a consistent UX across our platform’s current features and devices
- Create a UX roadmap as we create a single eCommerce platform for both an online store builder and social commerce in 1 place for MSMEs globally
- Build a world-class UX team to create high-impact customer end-to-end experiences
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level- for that..”
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either knows how to get the job done or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is driven by the relentless pursuit of finding ways for customers to fall in love with our creations.
- Has the vision to bring together an end-to-end solution.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Work closely with the CEO (as the product owner) to translate the product vision into game-changing customer experiences.
- Own the UX plan and success of that plan.
- Lead, supervise and grow the current UX team into a well-recognized UX team that the ecosystem will be proud of.
- Collaborate with Project Managers who lead the software development teams to ship software products.
- Manage the product life cycle to align features with customer demands and the future roadmap.
- Find opportunities to craft an award winning solution.
- Play the lead role in consumer interactions in order to understand needs to improve product user experience.
- Communicate with stakeholders to support organizational and eco-system alignment.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “UX Leader” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us: