Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Ability to direct and create solid information designs, concepts and sample layouts. Able to plan, shoot and edit high quality video content and photographs.
- Direct and manage video projects from start to finish.
- Familiarity in standard adobe creative suite tools, photoshop, illustrator, as well as adobe premiere, flash and after effects.
- Create engaging presentations of images and information for various media.
- Programming skills is a plus.
- Post production tasks which include reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, audio and color and final editing.
- Manage setting up lights, cameras and sound equipment for live video and photo shoot (as needed).
- At least 1 year of working experience as Multimedia Artist t is an advantage
What We’re Looking For
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4 year course.
- With strong foundation of art.
- A great collaborator with a positive outlook and attitude.
- Applicants must be assertive and confident in dealing with different kinds of people.
- Applicants should possess characteristics such as self-discipline and self motivation
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!APPLY NOW