Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate, month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for Customer Marketing & Communications Specialist to create and manage all customer communication content and channels to improve onboarding, engagement and adoption of our eCommerce platform.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either has the natural born technical skills or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Understands methodologies to “get to know the customer” and their needs through the onboarding, engagement and adoption process.
- Has excellent communication skills to be able to clearly articulate information to customers.
- Is data driven and in the relentless pursuit of measuring the effectiveness of delivering and measuring the right message, at the right time, through the right channels.
- Has the technical aptitude to work with different marketing and customer software tools like email, sms, chat, support and knowledge base tools, and onboarding and engagement platforms.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Reviewing, writing and designing communication and content strategies.
- Participate in the set up and maintenance of communication platforms, systems and databases to manage, send and track customer behavior.
- Assessing, monitoring and measuring customer behaviors to improve customer onboarding, engagement and adoption of our platform.
- Reviewing feedback and reports to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with product, engineering, marketing, support and data teams to ensure alignment.
Related work experience & skills:
- Technical writing skills.
- Critical thinking to uncover and synthesize connections of information and customer behavior.
- Basic understanding of tools like Microsoft Excel, Amplitude, Segment, Mixpanel and Google Analytics to gather customer behavior data.
- Ability to understand customer behavior patterns and insights.
- Excellent communication skills to work with different levels of stakeholders.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.