Are you motivated by showing the world your beautiful web creations?
Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate, month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for Customer Experience Data Analyst to gather and interpret data on customer adoption to increase adoption of our eCommerce platform.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either has the natural born technical skills or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is data driven and in the relentless pursuit of creating game changing customer facing mobile and web experiences.
- Wants to work with a software company who develops their own products and intellectual property versus a “dev shop”.
- Has the tech-savviness and communication skills to collaborate with different levels of stake-holders.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases to track customer behavior
- Mining, monitoring and measuring customer behaviors to create insights
- Provide feedback and reports to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with product and engineering teams to ensure alignment
Related work experience & skills:
- Critical thinking to uncover and synthesize connections that are not always so clear.
- Proficient understanding of tools like Microsoft Excel, Amplitude, Segment, Mixpanel and Structured Query Language (SQL) to gather customer behavior data.
- Data visualization skills to present customer behavior patterns and insights.
- Microsoft Power BI and Data Warehouse skills are a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication skills to work with different levels of stakeholders.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’n it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “Customer Experience Data Analyst” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us: