Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements in a timely manner
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide business insights and recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
What We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Supervisor or Finance Specialist.
- Advanced computer skills on Google Business Suite, online accounting software and databases (ie., Quickbooks Online, Wave Accounting, PayPal).
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!